Practice AIR Tests
1) The link above will take you to the Practice AIR Tests. After clicking on the website above, click on "Sign In". (You will be a guest.)
2) In the blue section of the next page, you will click the option "Select Grade." Periods 4, 6, and 7 will be taking the 7th Grade State Test. 8th Period Pre-Algebra will be taking the 8th Grade State Test. Then, click "Yes."
3) Then, on the right of the page in blue, click "Start G7 (or G8 for Pre-Algebra Students) Mathematics Practice Test."
4) On the next page, click "Select." Then, "Yes" on the following page.
5) Finally, you can click the "Skip TTS Check."
6) The next page reviews the directions and how to navigate on the testing site. When finished reviewing these, click "Begin Test Now."
We will be reviewing these questions in class before the state test. You can keep your work on a piece of notebook paper, or on the last page of your ISN.
Percent Worksheets for Practice
Here is a graphic preview for all of the percent worksheets. You can select different variables to customize these percent worksheets for your needs. The percent worksheets are randomly created and will never repeat so you have an endless supply of quality percent worksheets to use in the classroom or at home. Our percent worksheets are free to download, easy to use, and very flexible.
These percent worksheets are a great resource for children in Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, and 5th Grade.
Click here for a Detailed Description of all the Percent Worksheets.
If you're looking for a great tool for converting fraction to percent or percent to fraction check out this online Percentage Calculator.
Quick Link for All Percent Worksheets
Click the image to be taken to that Percent Worksheet.
Detailed Description for All Percent Worksheets
Table of Common Percents
These percent worksheets are great for learning commonly recognized percents and their fraction and decimal equivalents. These percent worksheets will produce a table of equivalent percents for the student to work with. You may select to leave some blank or completely fill out the table.
Multiplying by Percents that are Powers of Ten
These percent worksheets are great for practicing multiplying by percents that are powers of ten. You may select from 1%, 10%, 100%, 1000%, or .01% to use in the problems. You may select the range of numbers to work with as well as whole number or decimal numbers. You may vary the format of the problems between numerical or word problems. These percent worksheets will produce ten problems per worksheet.
These percent worksheets are great for practicing percentage calculations. You may select three different types of problems and have the problems be in either numerical or word formats. You may select the range of numbers to work with as well as whole number or decimal numbers. You may specify how many decimal points to round the answers. These percent worksheets will produce ten problems per worksheet.
Converting Between Percents,
Decimals, and Fractions Worksheets
These percent worksheets are great for practicing converting between percents, decimals, and fractions. You may select six different types of percentage conversion problems with three different types of numbers to convert. These percent worksheets will produce 30 or 36 problems per worksheet depending on your selection.